Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Friday 31 December 2010

A letter to the Government of Dreams

I am writing to the Principal Secretary of the Welfare
Department about the Decline in Quality
of my dreams. I have dreamt my dream-taxes
for nearly seventy years, and instead of my dreams
getting better, they have been getting worse.

Are sensible joined-up dreams beyond the
Oneirobureaucracy that is such a burden
on our shoulders ?
And why are my dreams without smell ?

It seems also that the dreamrubbish-collectors
have been on strike for a long time.
My dreams are now starting to smell.

I shall take my complaint to the International
Court of Dream-Rights, and am sending a copy
of this letter to Radio Somnium.

Yours faithfully,

1 comment:

Wofl said...

There are no Dream Tickets any more, either. And the Dream-plays are utter rubbish.