Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Tuesday 27 March 2012

I love the strange

non-words
that Google asks us to copy,
to verify that we're not robots.
My favourite (to date) is
Flergawats...

But seriously
let's put the record straight
when the multiple
history books come to be written
I guess I'm kind of
you know
to be honest
sort of
in a different ball-park
on a daily basis
in my DNA
at the epicentre
going ballistic
for a nanosecond
one of a vast
overwhelming
majority
of Loved Ones
the litmus test
at the dawn of time
when the shit hits the fan
to the Nth degree
on a regular basis
but the jury's still out
in the last analysis
the bottom line
when push comes to shove
in this iconic
day and age:
it takes two to tango
all it takes is love...

No comments: