Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Tuesday 17 July 2012

On the eve of the military-industrial pseudo-Olympics

Coconut choc-ice
is, I learn from the wireless,
a monkey-chant (i.e.
a term of racial abuse).
Perhaps I betray my age when I say
that it sounds rather harmless and sweet.
I had a childhood book called
Little Black Sambo, and ever since then
have mourned my pale skin-colour.  I would suggest
that, instead of pathetic, unmanly protest,
those who claim the right to feel hurt and oppressed
by choc-ice and coconut
should be a little inventive, offensive, forthcoming
with insults to grey folks who call themselves white.

Lard-lump, tapeworm, Neanderthal, bleach-skin, 
moon-face, maggot-head, pastry-arse,
tallow-cock, slave-fucker, cum-clot,
chalky
and of course zombi might
all be suitable - along with the older terms  
burb-nigga, pelly, honky* and chav -
click here for hundreds of terms of racial slight.

* The Racial Slur Database does not mention the most obvious reason for this term: the grotesque size of non-nigga noses, including my own.

No comments: