Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Thursday 17 April 2014

"Dear Mr and Mrs God,

"This letter is to inform you of God's behaviour in class. To be honest, God makes normal school life impossible, as He/She/It is with us all of the time, everywhere. Not even the staff break-room, or the study, is sacred. At this very moment He/She/It has the audacity to be in every fibre of my body and, whilst it is not yet a criminal offence for someone so young/old, I think it shows tendencies better dealt with by more qualified authorities. I am therefore suggesting that you send your Son/Daughter/Thing to one of the many excellent state-run homes for such unfortunate children/young/old people.

"I am sure that you appreciate that I have his/her/its bests interests at heart, and am forwarding his/her/its name accordingly.  I hesitate to mention this at such a time, but we are still praying for a new pavilion.

Yours,

 JH Smallwood, Headmaster."

from Calcium Made Interesting by Graham Chapman.

No comments: