Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Saturday 7 November 2015

If I had a 'smart' phone

- such as people [i.e. zombies] now spend every other
waking moment consulting -
a fully-waterproof one to read while
I took my annual (soon to be biennial
like the pretentious Venice festival)
shower - yesterday - I would have learned that
'a study' concludes that the religious
are meaner than the non- or ir-religious.
[yawn - pass me the LSZ...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Señor Auban,
I use a cell phone therefore I am a zombie. I sometimes would like to have a lobotomy. In this way I can "fit in". Take care. RAUL

Marcus Billson said...

Raul--the individual does not prove the rule, nor does he disprove the generalization. Se divierta ésta vida. Gracias a Dios que Auban ha tenido una ducha.