Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Friday 11 March 2016

A Friend's Account of a Second DiMethylTryptamine EXPERIENCE

"I loaded the pipe with what I thought was the same amount as the first time, I don't know whether there was already some left in there -or whether I put a larger amount in - but I was catapulted to another world - totally leaving reality. The pipe was thick with smoke and I was hardly able to hold it all in.

"I was dancing above my head in a 'mystical' land, and staring down at myself - able to answer questions and thoughts before they had happened. Then I started to age, on retrospect I was seeing my life flash before my eyes like people have reported when dying. I grew old and was in a wheelchair being looked after. The experience was fun when I was young, but then I grew old to the point where I could not understand the people around me - and this was scary. This was when I started to come round and back to normality not knowing what had happened... It seemed like this had lasted for about 45 minutes at least although at a guess was more like 10 minutes if not less.

"Powerful stuff!

"Whereas on the first occasion I had the option of opening my eyes to ground myself back in reality, this time I did not have any options other than to float off and seem to leave the planet.

"I was a little startled as did not realise that it could have this effect. But after doing some reading I realised that this is known as 'breaking through'. I was conversing with strange mythical creatures. After a while I began to feel lost, I didn't know where I was or how I had arrived. I told myself that it was a short trip but, having no concept of time, I remember feeling a little distressed when I was 'coming round' and unable to recall much of what had happened. I was able, however, to lift my mood by sitting near the fire. Everything I looked at was pixellated, composed of big bold blocks of colour.

"I continued to trip very hard, barely aware of being in my own house. The after effect was longer than the first time, and I was glad to be able to continue the experience after returning from my journey away from Earth.

"Later that evening I had another go... I had read an article about people's experiences and read about 'breaking through'. Happier knowing that this is what had happened, I wanted to go back and explore.

"I had another fairly large hit and could feel myself floating up and leaving the room - where as the last time I had been worried by this I was able to relax and enjoy the experience. I left my house and floated up to a mystical land of clouds where I came to rest. I was welcomed by people wearing white robes with big beards, God and his buddies… We played football together and I felt extremely welcome. I was filled with total euphoria, as high and elated as could be and with a great sense of achievement.

"It seems it is definitely better to try to relax into the trip - although easier said than done initially when I felt as if whizzing away from Earth...quite something to feel like you are floating up out of your body. I was not able to ground myself back in reality whilst being above the clouds and did not want to. I'm not sure, but I think I had my eyes open during the experience.

"Whilst returning to normal, with no adverse effects other than wanting the trip to continue, I felt a little cold and hungry, but not distressed.

"It would work very well with mushrooms.

"You can make a good pipe from a miniature brandy-bottle with a conical bottom, which you break with an awl or something similar : hold the bottle over the top of the screw driver and then hit the handle on the floor to force it through. Or a drill, of course. Carefully clean out the broken glass. Get proper coarse wire wool, crunch it up and insert a little way down into the neck of the bottle, so that it is tight, but you are still able to breathe through it. Reverse the bottle. Then maybe add a small amount of tobacco ash on top of this. The DMT can go on top of the ash. Apply mouth to hole, heat gently from below with a lighter or a match or a taper. It melts instantly. Inhale gently to fill the bottle with smoke, then inhale deeply...."


MORE: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9570496/fpart/all/vc/1http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9570496/fpart/all/vc/1


                                                   "I smoked a third of what was in the bag ..."

No comments: